MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
of Zervas Art Club in Saudi Arabia
KHALED ABDEL RAZEK ABDEL TAWAB
Address : Street 142 – house number 151 Monceya District – Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Tel. : 0096 596897413 E-mail : email@example.com
YOU’RE WELCOME TO OUR SPECIAL WORLD OF ART CULTURE & SCIENCE
It is a great honor for me to meet with you and Zervas International Center for Arts and Media together in Riyadh, capital of culture, arts and media for the Arab and Islamic world. Together we prove to the world that art and media make a high human civilization.
CV OF THE PRESIDENT KHALED ABDEL RAZEK ABDEL TAWAB
A survey of cartoon characters’ clothes in animated films and series in the Arab world ”
Faculty of Media and Communication – Imam Muhammad bin Saudi Islamic University
Riyadh – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
EDUCATION & Degree
– Degree of Applied Arts –Hellwan University- Egypt – 1995
– Master Degree of Applied Arts -Hellwan University- Egypt – 2003
– PhD Degree of Applied Arts -Hellwan University- Egypt – 2008- Master
– Post-doctorate Master Degree of World Federation of Art Club UNESCO for Media & Art – 2017
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY & EXPERIENCE:
– 2016– present Imam university (Media & communication) 2016– present (Riyadh-, Saudi Arabia ) Position held : Department of Radio and Television and Film- Design Animation
– 2014– present October 6th university (Applied Arts) 2014– present (October -, Egypt ) Position held : Design Animation-Graphic Lecturer
1 – 2013 – present Lecturer in The Humanitarian Forum (Cairo, Egypt)
2 – 2013 – present Director of Education channel Ministry of Education (Cairo, Egypt)
- July 2012 Technical Director of the Center for Technological Development (TDC) : Ministry of Education (Cairo, Egypt)
4 – 2010– present New Cairo Academy (Applied Arts) 2010– present ( New Cairo -, Egypt ) Position held : Design Animation Lecture
5- 27-09 /11-10-2008 Workshop ( DAAD Hiwarfani 2008 Lebanon ) “Lebanon University faculty of Fine Arts “- (Lebanon – Beirut) Position Held: Calligraphy Design – Graphic Design ( e-learning) ( Prof. Rayan Abdulla)
- Development of Dawn Town
- Design 5 Posters of Calligraphy .
- Lectures of e-learning.
- Display Some Cartoon moves in Lebanon University faculty of Fine Arts.
6- 29-06 /13-07-2008 Workshop ( DAAD Hiwarfani 2008 Leipzig Hauptbanhof )
“Hochschule fur Grafik und Buchkunst Academy of Visual Arts “- (Leipzig – Germany) Position Held: Corporate Identity Design – Graphic Design ( Prof. Rayan Abdulla)
- Development of Leipzig Hauptbahnhof.
- Design 5 Posters of Leipzig Hauptbahnhof .
- Lectures of Corporate Identity Design .
- Display Some Cartoon moves in ” Hochschule fur Grafik und Buchkunst “
- Development of “ISLAMIC RELIEF Arabic website“.
- Design “E-CARDS “.English website& Arabic website“.
- A NEW Design of “RAMADHANZONE website“.
- Design of” ISLAMIC RALIEF WAQF website“.
8- Feb, 2000 A . I . C (American International Center ( maadi in Cairo , Egypt ) Position held : Lecturer
9- Oct., 1997 International British institutes(IBI). (Cairo, Egypt) Position Held Lecturer (Part Time)
Training Courses Given:
– Photoshop – Free Hand – 3D Studio Max – Axa Animation . – Softimage – Corel Draw
10- Oct., 1996 Art Director in “ Hamsa For Art Work Company“ .(Cairo , Egypt) Position Held: Fashion Design – Textile Design – Art Director – Graphic Design .\
11- Oct., 1996 Teaching Media Design & Web Site Design . Ministry of Education (Cairo, Egypt)
- Director of “Sham ElNeseem Song “ . 2 min .
- Director of “Abwap El Kenz Film “ . 20 min.
- Share A lot of Songs & Films for Childrens As a Director
Design Web site of Ministry of Education (Cairo, Egypt)
12- July 1996 Technology Development Center (TDC) . Ministry of Education (Cairo, Egypt) Position Held: Director cartoon & TV Advertising – Animation – Graphic Design – Web Site Design.
13- July 1996 – 2005 Al madinaa Technology. INFO DESIGN (Cairo, Egypt) Position Held: – Fashion Design – Textile Design .
– Arab Regional Conference on Education for All 2000 .
– African Conference on the Future of Children 2001.
– The First International Conference of information and communication technology in the pre-university education 2007.
– Korea-Egypt International Conference ‘Fashion Spirit’ 2007
– Korea Fashion & Costume Design Association 2008
- PHOTOSHOP – FREE HAND – ADOP POMMIER – AFTER EFFECTS.
- AXA ANIMATION – TONNZ ANIMATION- ANIMO ANIMATION
- COREL DRAW – VISION – DREAM WEAVER .
- SOFTIMAGE – 3D STUDIO MAX.
TRAINING COURSES ATTENDED
- System Apple Computer Courses In PACC
- Vision – Fashion studio EL MADINA CAMPANY
- Word Computer Courses In PACC
- INTERNET Computer Courses In INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY