1. In case of cancellation of the event, Zervas Art is obliged to accept the 100% of the prepaid amount as advance for another event in duration of 2 years.
2. In case a participant artist cancels his participation, (visas refusal or other reason) the advance isn’t refundable.
3. For the protection of the depositor, the advance isn’t transferable, just the same person can use it again for next event.
4. If the participation of the artist be canceled by his own liability, the artist can use the 70% of his advance for the next event in duration of 2 years. The 30% of his advance will be kept for the cost of Zervas Art office services and promotion. The same term will apply for eny future cancelation.
5. Zervas Art reserves the right to change or modify the predefined schedule of the event when it is necessary and if there are reasons to do so, safety reasons, better handling of the program, success of the event and facilitating the participant artists.
6. Advances or any other amount can’t be transfered from Club to Club. Zervas Art Clubs have the same Brand Name but they are absolutely indepented companies. Artists can use their advances in the next projects of the Zervas Art Club that they have collaboration of any event.
7. If an event is canceled due to other factors such as: weather, terrorist acts, epidemics, demonstrations, war or other extraneous factors, Zervas Art is obliged to postpone the event and organize new ones. Advances will be 100% free of charge for artist participation in the new event. Advances are not refundable.
8. ZERVAS ART CLUBS / TERMS & POLICY : Exactly the same terms and policies apply for all Zervas Art Clubs of any country.