1. In case of cancellation of the event, Zervas Art, or Zervas Art Clubs are obliged to accept the 100% of the prepaid amount as advance for another event in duration of 2 years.
2. In case a participant artist cancels his participation, (visas refusal or any other reason) the advance isn’t refundable.
3. For the protection of the depositor, the advance isn’t transferable. Just the same person can use the amount again for next event.
4. If the participation of the artist be canceled by his own liability, the artists can use the 60% of their advance for the next event in duration of 2 years. These are the agreed terms in the Receipt. The 40% of their advance will be kept for the cost of Zervas Art (Clubs) office services: (Creation of posters | Visa letters | Hotel Reservations | Communication with the Embassies | International Promotion in 14 FB profiles and 18 FB Pages to more than 80.000 members | Secretarian Support | Promotion to events websites | Advance payment for the rooms of the artists | Prepayment of Congress Halls | communication with the artists …other works). The same term will apply for any future cancelation.
5. Zervas Art reserves the right to change or modify the predefined schedule of the event when it is necessary and if there are reasons to do so, safety reasons, better handling of the program, success of the event and facilitating the participant artists.
6. Advances or any other amount can’t be transfered between Zervas Art Clubs. Zervas Art Clubs have the same Brand Name but they are absolutely indepented companies from country to country. Artists can use their advances in the next projects of the Zervas Art Club that they have collaboration of any event. Artists can’t transfer advances from Zervas Art to Zervas Art Clubs, and the opposite. Artists cant transfer advances from Zervas Art Clubs to Zerevas Art, and the opposite.
7. ZERVAS ART CLUBS / TERMS & POLICY : Exactly the same terms and policies apply for all Zervas Art Clubs.