- Teacher, Fine Arts, June 2003-October 2004, Shanto- Mariam University of Creative Technology, Uttara , Dhaka.
- Involvement with High School Art Projects-(January- 2003-June 2006), American International School/Dhaka. (AIS/D),12,UN Road, Baridhara, Dhaka 1212.
- Teacher: Fashion Illustration, Radiant Fashion Institute, 2007-2009,Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
- Director, Painting Workshop,
January 2009 and February 2012, Comilla Cadet College.
- Tresurer: Lions Club of Dhaka Uttara 2019/2020.
- Secretary: Lions Club of Dhaka Uttara 2020/2021, President: 2021/2022, International Lions Club, District 315A2.
Director, High School based Art Workshop Project, Mymensingh area, Education Ministry, Bangladesh.
District Chairperson in the District Cabinet for the year 2023/2024 of LionsClubs International, District 315A2.
1st Class Contractor, Supplier and Fine Artist, Mymensingh City Corporation.
Licence no: 2020-01221
National ID: 238 196 7997.
- Masters of Fine Arts ( MFA)1998, Subject: Drawing & Painting, University of Dhaka. Result: 1st Class 1st.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts ( BFA)1996, Subject: Drawing & Painting. University of Dhaka. Result : 2nd class 1st (60.4% marks)
- Pre Bachelor of Fine Arts ( Pre BFA)1992,University of Dhaka. Result: 2nd class 1st.
- Senior Military Science,1994 , University of Dhaka.
- Junior Military Science 1993, University of Dhaka.
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Dhaka Board 1990,
Police Line High School, Mymensingh.
- 2eme Degré Certificate d’Etudes de Français Pratique, Alliance Française Ecole International de langue Française, 101,Boulevard, Raspail, Paris.
- 1er Degré Certificate d’Etudes de Français Pratique,2001, Alliance Française Ecole Internationale de langue Française, 101,Boulevard, Raspail, Paris.
- 1989 Shilpacharya Zainul Abedin award ,Greater Mymensingh Child Art Exhibition.
- 2008: Greater Mymensingh Young Ratno.
- 2009: Bangabandhu honourable award.
- 2013: Unesco award for participation in the Bangladesh Show, 20,1,2013 Embassy of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh, Athence, Greece. Certificate signed by Mr. Ionnis Maronitis.
- 2023: For Humanitarian social work as Club President received District Governor’s special crest with thanks at 28th annual District Convention.
- Founder Member: Shilpacharya Zainul Abedin Fine Art Institute, Mymensingh. Brahmashoily Open Art Gallery.
- 2001, Modern Art ,Alliance Française de Dhaka, Under Artist Iftekhar Uddin Ahmed.
- 2005, Ampart Modern Art, Under Artist Murtoza Baseer.
- 2010, Rabindranath Togor’s 150th Birth Anniversary, Bengal Gallery, Dhaka.
- 2011,Modern Art With Poet Shafiq Alam Mehedi, Studio
Vertical, Savar, Dhaka.
- 1999, Zainul Gallery, University of Dhaka
- 1999, Zainul Shangrahashala Gallery, Mymensingh
- 2003, Celling Painting, Fusion, Tower Hamlet, 16 Kemal Ataturk Avenue.Dhaka
- 2003, American International School/ Dhaka Gallery, Baridhara, Dhaka
- 2019 Boishakhi moncho, Zainul Uddyan, Mymensingh
- All the Annual Art Exhibition 1991-2004, Institute of Fine Arts, University of Dhaka.
- 1998: 12th National Young Art Exhibition, Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy.
- 2004: 14th National Young Art Exhibition, Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy.
- 2000: National Art Exhibition, Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy.
- 8th Asian Art Biennial , Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy
- 11th Asian Art Biennial, Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy.
2001: The Unsung Heroes of Bangladesh, Alliance Française de Dhaka.
- 2002: 2nd Exhibition of the Unsung Heroes of Bangladesh, American International school/Dhaka Art Gallery, Baridhara, Dhaka.
- 2001, Modern Art Workshop Exhibition, Alliance Française de Dhaka .
- 2004: Inaugural ceremony of the Gallery, Art & Soul, Gulshan, Dhaka.
- 2008 : Greater Mymensingh Fine Artist coordinating Association.
- 2009: 34th death anniversary of Bangabandhu, Fine Art Faculty and National Museum.
- 2011: 150 Death Anniversary of poet Rabindranath Tagore , Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy.
- 2012: Inaugural ceremony of Gallery Brahmashoily.
- 2013: The Art Show, Athence.
- 2014: Centennial Birth University of Shilpacharya Zainul Abedin, Brahmashoily Gallery, Mymensingh.
- 2020: The Power of Art, Gallery-9, BTI
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
The artworks are accompanied by a Zervas Art Certificate ofAuthenticity where all the necessary information are written.
Zervas Art & Club for UNESCO of Arts inAchaia confirm the originality of the artworks.
The International Artistic Committee of Zervas Art certify the official international price of sale.
CONTACT & ORDER
Talk with the artist to manage and buy the artworks that you love, in the best prices.
If you love art, you don’t need millions to buy an artwork that you will live with. If we really love art, we buy works by artists who live with us.
We will contact you as soon as possible
Thank you in advance for your interest