Passionate artist, designer and a proud mom to three most amazing, loving and adorable kids, I use my artwork as a way of self-expression to spread kindness and beauty across the humanity. I live and create my artwork in the beautiful city of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, known to most as the city of winds, the city that I love the most. Growing up, however, I spent most of my childhood and teenage years in sunny Uzbekistan, a country in the Central Asia that I will forever cherish in my mind and in my heart as a magical land of pristine beauty and bright colors.
- Freelance artist, graphic and fashion designer
January 2005–up to present
Creating artwork, clothing designs, fashion modelling and clothing prints
- Self-employed entrepreneur, a pharmaceutical and orthopedic marketing expert in the retail sales industry
February 2016–up to the present
Managing a mail-order house & internet-order retail sales for a business that specializes in medical & orthopaedical supplies and operates as a sales and distribution point of Türkiye-based Orsa orthopedics company.
Professional training & development
- Professional art classes at Tatyana Kesar’s Studio
January 2010–November 2022
- Professional photography courses at Sanan Aleskerov’s Studio, Baku, Azerbaijan
January 2017–November 2019
- Professional fashion design, tailoring and modelling courses at Renara Shamsiyeva’s Sustainable Fashion & Design Studio, Baku, Azerbaijan
March 2018—January 2019
- Certified degree courses on IT programming and graphic design at STEP IT Academy, Baku, Azerbaijan
October 2016—December 2018
- “AZERBAIJAN” UNIVERSITY
September 1998 – June 2002
Bachelor’s degree in economics & major in finance and credit
- TASHKENT PHARMACEUTICAL INSTITUTE
September 1998 – June 2003
Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
- Miami, Florida, USA (19-25 December 2022): The Art of Diplomacy Exhibition of young Azerbaijani artists dedicated to the 30th anniversary of diplomatic relationships between the United States of America and the Republic of Azerbaijani organized by the Embassy of Azerbaijan in the USA
- Bern, Switzerland (October 2014). Painting exhibition of young Azerbaijani painters, organized with support from the Embassy of Azerbaijan to the Swiss Confederation & Principality of Lichtenstein
- Baku, Azerbaijan (May 2013). Exhibition of fine arts at the Azerbaijan National Museum of Arts
- Rome, Italy (June, 2012). The exhibition of young Azerbaijani artists organized through support from the Embassy of Azerbaijan in Italy
- Baku, Azerbaijan (April 2010). Charity sales exhibition in support of children struggling with cancer. All proceeds went to cover medical expenses of families of children under treatment
- Computer skills: Microsoft office program, CorelDRAW Graphic Suite, InDesign
- Languages: Azerbaijani (fluent), Russian (fluent), Turkish (fluent), English (intermediate)
- Other creative skills: graphic design; fashion design, modelling and sewing (including through the use of sustainable tailoring, organic and natural coloring and other ecofriendly techniques); graphic print on clothing; musical and vocal performance ; professional photography; a certified makeup and visage expert; a certified hair colourist specialising inpermanent, demi and semi-permanent coloring
- WordPress. Gorod blog by Bahram Baghirzade (June 2021). Sakina Jafarli: Baku opened its arms and took me under its reliable wing. https://qorod.blog/tag/sakina-jafarli/
- Eurasia Diary (December 2022). An exhibition of young Azerbaijani artists took place in the United States https://ednews.net/az/news/culture/561260-abs-genc-azerbaycanli-ressamlarin-sergisi
- Online personal gallery of Sakina Jafarli’s artwork, courtesy of Diafanis, an international digital periodical providing a pluralistic, multicultural space
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
The artworks are accompanied by a Zervas Art Certificate ofAuthenticity where all the necessary information are written.
Zervas Art & Club for UNESCO of Arts inAchaia confirm the originality of the artworks.
The International Artistic Committee of Zervas Art certify the official international price of sale.
CONTACT & ORDER
Talk with the artist to manage and buy the artworks that you love, in the best prices.
If you love art, you don’t need millions to buy an artwork that you will live with. If we really love art, we buy works by artists who live with us.
We will contact you as soon as possible
Thank you in advance for your interest